Terms & Conditions
- We use national average room sizes when calculating the price over the telephone.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the Client’s original requirements change or upon inspection of the property by us.
- The prices quoted depend on type and level of the Pest infestation. For further details please refer to the services page at our web site Access
- The Client must prepare the property for the treatment as instructed by our team upon booking the service. Failure to do so will result in a preparation fee of £50+vat to be levied as the technician will have to prepare the rooms in your stead.
- The Client is responsible for providing access to their property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks without any special efforts or skills. Failure to provide access to the property is subject to a £50 non-refundable fee.
- Our company is NOT responsible for any alarms triggered during a pest control service visit. The customer MUST provide the company with full instructions for disabling and/or resetting any alarm systems on the premises
- The Client is requested to arrange a suitable parking space for our vehicles within close proximity of the property and to cover any parking/congestion expenses if applicable. Payment Payments associated with services provided are arranged by the methods listed below, as follows:
I. Cash payments
Cash payment is accepted upon completion of the requested work, directly to the company personnel.
II. Bank transfer payments
Bank transfer payments from private customers are to be settled down maximum 24 hours after completion of the service. All bank information needed for the payment is provided by company personnel by email, containing invoice and payment instructions. If these payment terms are not met, our company holds the right to charge cancellation fee. In cases where bank transfer payment from a private customer is not received in accordance to the aforementioned conditions, our company holds the right to process a payment from the card details provided by the customer during the process of arranging the service.
III. Card payments
Card payments from private customers are to be carried out in full over the phone prior to the treatment taking place.In cases the payment from a private customer is not received in accordance to the aforementioned conditions, our company holds the right to charge cancellation fee.
Should you need to amend your confirmed booking, or if you have any further questions, please contact us at your earliest convenience.
Rescheduling or cancelling your service at least 2 days in advance of the appointment, is free of charge. Our company policy is to obtain Credit Card details to secure your slot in our schedule. If you cancel your appointment in less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled time or you fail to provide access to the property at the scheduled time, we will charge you a £75 Plus VAT cancellation fee. The cancellation fee applies to the following special circumstances:
- Last-minute cancellation
- No show on the date and hour of appointment on observance with the specific agreements between the partied involved / if any /
By confirming the requested service over the phone with our Customer Service Operators and receiving the BOOKING confirmation e-mail, your service is considered as Booked.
Cancellations are possible, only if the client reply back to the BOOKING confirmation e-mail by informing the company for the cancellation on time as pointed above. Last-minute notifications by phone or without notice will not be accepted as a cancellation.
- No refund claims will be considered once the Pest Control Service has been carried out.
- To carry out the mouse proofing, we do need to move the domestic appliances out in order to carry out our work at the back. We can’t be held responsible for any damage resulting from having moved it. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Client’s satisfaction unless written notice is received by the Company with details of the complaint within 24 hours of the work being completed. We will thoroughly investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it to the satisfaction of the Client or alternatively to a reasonable standard. In case of damage proven to be caused by us, The Company will repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired, the Company will rectify the problem by crediting the customer with the item’s present actual cash value toward a like replacement. This liability applies only once the payment for the service has been received in full. Liability
- The Company shall not be liable for any third parties or their actions who enter or are present at the Client’s premises during the pest control visit. Items excluded from the cleaning company’s liability include cash, jewellery, art, antiques, and items of sentimental value. Refunds for items of sentimental/personal value will be made only at its current cash value. We are not responsible for any existing damage to the Clients property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc
Special Offer Conditions
- Promotional offers cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Promotional offers do not apply for minimum charges.
- Promotional offers are subject to availability and usually apply for specific days, time-slots and areas.
- Every promotion holds its own terms and conditions – for specific information please call us further.
- By providing your email address and phone number to our operators you agree to receive our promotional newsletters and text messages. You can freely unsubscribe from them anytime, by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ (in emails) or replying with STOP (to text messages).
- If any further questions arise you can call us anytime 24/7 and our friendly operators will inform you further on our special offers.
Guarantees on works
- Cockroaches after 2 chargeable treatments.
- Ants after 1 chargeable treatment.
- Bedbugs after 3 chargeable treatments.
- Fleas after 3 chargeable treatments.
- Silverfish after 2 chargeable treatments.
- Beetles after 2 chargeable treatments.
- Carpet moths and clothes moths after 3 chargeable treatments.
- Wasps and bees after 1 chargeable treatment.
- All other insects not stated are after 2 chargeable treatments.
- Rat and squirrels after 3 chargeable treatments
- Mice Proofing with a 1-year guarantee
- 1-way valve supply and fit
- Drain cleaning
Guarantee only valid if treatments are followed up at 14 day intervals consecutively over the course of six weeks.
All commercial works according to circumstances and conditions stated in quotation, the above those not apply to commercial properties.
The business always endeavours to provide the best service for every customer. However, on rare occasions, there may be times where a customer may not be completely satisfied. To ensure the business is able to put things right as soon as possible, please read our complaints procedure below. The business will then be able to respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out based on the contract terms and the high standards the business aims to achieve.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact the business as soon so the problems can be rectified as soon as possible.
Either call, email or write* to us. The business aims to respond within 5 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
Where the business is unable to resolve your complaint using the business complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted Trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event that the business cannot remedy your complaint to your satisfaction you may wish to refer your complaint to them. If you wish to do so please contact Which? Trusted traders in the first instance on 0117 456 6031.
*please request proof of receipt if posting